Business Debt Recovery Lawyers
At CBL Business Lawyers we provide comprehensive, prompt and efficient debt recovery services and debt collection assistance to large, medium and small company and business enterprises in all professions and industries. We have systems in place which adopt the latest technology to streamline the debt recovery process. The use of technology, advanced file management systems and online filing of Court documents enables us to offer services to our clients that most lawyers cannot offer, and to provide those services in a manner which meets the requirements of the modern business world.
We work with our clients who have ongoing requirements for debt recovery services to further streamline our processes and procedures to best match your specific requirements. CBL deals with your debtors in the manner that you wish, which may be in a manner that retains the prospects of you keeping them as a customer after the debt is paid or which may be in a manner that is non-compromising.
The success of almost every business is dependent upon carefully managing its cash flow. This is necessary to make a profitable business even more profitable and to assist a struggling business to survive. If debtor accounts are allowed to remain outstanding beyond normal trading terms cash flow will suffer. The longer accounts remain outstanding the greater the risk of never being paid at all. At CBL we recommend to our clients that they take action before their debtor accounts exceed acceptable limits.
CBL has released the following publications relevant to this practice area:
- The Letter of Demand - Business Debt Recovery Article #1
- Commencing Legal Proceedings - CBL Business Debt Recovery Article #2
- Entering Default Judgments - CBL Business Debt Recovery Article #3
- Recovering Judgment Debts and Enforcing Monetary Court Orders - CBL Business Debt Recovery Article #4
- Warrants to Seize Property - CBL Judgment Debt Recovery Article #1
- Warrants of Seizure and Sale - CBL Judgment Debt Recovery Article #2
- Magistrates Court of Victoria: The Court for most debt recovery proceedings claiming up to $100,000.00.
- County Court of Victoria: The Court for most debt recovery proceedings claiming over $100,000.00.
- Australian Business Register: An Australian Government website to access publicly available information on the debtor. An ABN search may show you whether the debt is owed by an individual or a company or a trust.